Buying Trip - 08


I am back in CPH. Its been 6 months since I was here, too long really - but a new baby will do that to you!

Cant wait to get my teeth stuck into things. I am travelling with our Sydney Showroom Manager Jytte who happens to be Danish so am looking forward to making some real progress re getting some exclusive deals going & securing more partnerships for Great Dane.

My itinerary is chock a block. I am particularly looking forward to meeting Arne Vodder so hopefully we will hear from him soon. I will travel across Denmark this trip buying from various suppliers scattered across the country. I am also taking this opportunity to visit some of our partner manufacturers - I never tire of observing their incredible factories & witnessing the authenticity of production here.

Stay tuned.

No comments: