Give Great Dane - Christmas 2012 - Part 1

It's that time of year again, Christmas is only 18 days away. I know from first hand experience that sometimes it can be incredibly hard to shop for someone, and from the people I meet in the showrooms, I am more than happy to lend a helping hand in helping them choose the perfect gift.

This year, I asked my friends to share their top gift ideas for Christmas 2012. Today, Jen Bishop from Interiors Addict gives us her Favourite Great Dane Gift Ideas:

Jen Bishop on Her Favourite Great Dane Gift Ideas:

1)Kai Dining Chair 
I love the sharp lines and feel of the Kai dining chair in walnut, perfectly finished with leather upholstery. Gorgeous. I have my eye on it as a new office chair, but it would make a great gift for someone else's desk. 

2)Voyager Candles
I can't get enough of Voyager Candles. They look great whether they're lit or not. The double-walled glass vessel is unlike anything else out there at the moment and the fragrances are just divine and fill your whole home. My favourite at the moment is Imperial. Who wouldn't love this as a gift?

3)The Dots
Muuto's The Dots hangers would make a lovely gift for anyone with a sense of style and fun. I love the limited edition gelato colours by stylist Mr Jason Grant.  Looking for something a little more festive? Try the golden Botanical Dots.

4)Cognac Glasses
What man wouldn't be delighted to open this set of two Cognac glasses this festive season? I'm a big fan of quality glassware and the difference it can make to the whole drinking experience.

5)Snowflake Card
Make a statement by sending this super special snowflake card this Christmas!

Ever receive a fantastic Great Dane gift? Tell us your story at georgia@greatdanefurniture.com

No comments: